Are you a dedicated and passionate leader with the ability to enhance and motivate an international sales team? Do you have a solid sales leadership background with B2B experience? Are you a democratic people manager who has successfully managed sales teams before? Are you strategic and business minded, continuously striving to build and improve? Then you might be the new Director Sales Operations CEU Trend Micro is looking for!
In this key role position, you will significantly contribute to the CEUR Leadership team, covering an extensive part of Europe including Benelux, Austria, Switzerland, Poland and Eastern Europe. Sales operations are a combination of company procedures, business activities and strategic sales implementations within a company consistent with company goals and objectives. Sales operations help companies reach business targets and financial goals. The Director Sales Operations manages support functions essential to sales force productivity. You are responsible to align sales, marketing, product marketing, operations, HR, technical, IT. The role will require extensive travel across Europe. You will report directly to CEUR VP.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 10 years B2B sales experience including: 5 years’ sales team management
- Degree in Business/Economics or the equivalent in relevant business experience
- Ability to negotiate on C-level
- Experience in Internet Security (preference)
- Strong leadership and relationship management skills
- Good planning, organizational and motivational skills with the ability to operate in a team
- Strong negotiator and pro-active communicator
- Pragmatic approach on solving problems
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- Capability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with numerous interdependencies
- Analytical, Troubleshooting, decision making, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic and focused on high quality
- Proficient in English
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout Europe
ABOUT THIS COMPANY
Trend Micro Incorporated, a global cloud security leader, creates a world safe for exchanging digital information with its Internet content security and threat management solutions for businesses and consumers. A pioneer in server security with over 25 years’ experience. We deliver top-ranked client, server and cloud-based security solutions that fit our customers' and partners' needs, stops new threats faster, and protects data in physical, virtualized and cloud environments. Powered by the Trend Micro Smart Protection Network infrastructure, our industry-leading cloud-computing security technology, products and services stop threats where they emerge, on the Internet, and are supported by 1,000+ threat intelligence experts around the globe.